Posted by: Chelsea Badeau on Sat, Feb 26, 2011
Plans are well underway for the festive renewal campaign fundraiser. Please contact Mary Moorhouse at 215-242-2635 to see how you can help. Most of all, invite your friends!! Click to read more.
Plans are well underway for the festive renewal campaign fundraiser. Please contact Mary Moorhouse at 215-242-2635 to see how you can help. Most of all, invite your friends!!
TO: Summit Church Members and Friends
FROM: Taste of Italy Dinner and Silent Auction Committees
We are very excited about this upcoming community fellowship dinner and fundraiser to benefit the restoration of the Tower and support Summit’s other building needs
Below is an update, SAVE THE DATE, and invitation for you to participate in the event’s activities
May 21st - 6pm to 9:30 pm
$25.00 per person Proceeds benefit the Tower Fund
We need your help to make this a successful community outreach and fundraising event.
What can you do for the Silent Auction?
• Do you have any goods or services that you can donate to the Silent Auction? Some examples are: vacation home time donation, dinners, babysitting, tax preparation, consultation, etc.
• If you do not have goods or services for donation, do you have a connection with a local business that you could ask for a donation or gift certificate for the auction?
• Can you be a sponsor or donor (at $100 or $50 level)? You will be recognized at the dinner and in the event program. If not, do you know any local business owners that you could ask for a sponsor level donation? (We have tax deductible forms for them)
• Would you be willing to help a team to canvass businesses in the local community to recruit items, services or donations?
Other opportunities before/during/after the event: Can you help with any of the following?
• Selling event tickets?
• Selling raffles tickets before and at the event for smaller items to be raffled
• Assisting with serving meals, busing tables, other dinner chores.
• Breaking down of tables, chairs, general clean-up
If you can assist with any of these items - please contact:
Silent Auction:Peggy MacGregoremail@example.com
Lois Gaskins--- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinner: Kathy Shaifer--- email@example.com
Selling event tickets: Don White—firstname.lastname@example.org or
Marcia White-- email@example.com
Silent Auction administration and raffle tickets: Mary Moorhouse firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah Merritt Deborah.email@example.com
If you cannot attend the dinner but would like to participate in the Silent Auction would you be interested in reviewing the auction items for 1 hour before the dinner and leaving a proxy bid? The cost would be $15. If so, please contact Mary Moorhouse.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.